• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Who Can Fold An Unaltered Anniversary Card And It Appear Normal?

conau

Question

I have purchased Easy Media Creator 10.

If I select 'Photo Projects', Cards, select the Anniversary Card, don't make any changes to it, Finish, then select Print.

In the print options, select landscape, multiple photos per page, repeat each photo. Then print the card, I am unable to fold the card the card for it to look like a 'normal' card.

It prints landscape with:

Bottom Left: The 'HAPPY ANNIVERSARY' front page

Top left: Roxio symbol upside down

Top Right: Nothing

Bottom Right: 'TYPE YOUR TEXT HERE'

By folding it into a normal card, I assume the front of the card would have the 'HAPPY ANNIVERSARY' front page, the back of the card would be the Roxio symbol, inside the card 'TYPE YOUR TEXT HERE' would appear with the text up the right way....

Can you please tell me what I am doing wrong?? :(

6 answers to this question

It appears the 'horizontal' designed cards are bifold and the 'vertical' cards are quaterfold. I only checked a few of them. The Get Well card is quarterfold.

At least knowing they are bi-fold, I no longer need to keep trying different settings and templates, trying to get them to print quarterfold.

You answered for me in 24 hours, what their support could not answer in 3 1/2 weeks and multiple emails.

Thankyou! :)

I have purchased Easy Media Creator 10.

If I select 'Photo Projects', Cards, select the Anniversary Card, don't make any changes to it, Finish, then select Print.

In the print options, select landscape, multiple photos per page, repeat each photo. Then print the card, I am unable to fold the card the card for it to look like a 'normal' card.

It prints landscape with:

Bottom Left: The 'HAPPY ANNIVERSARY' front page

Top left: Roxio symbol upside down

Top Right: Nothing

Bottom Right: 'TYPE YOUR TEXT HERE'

By folding it into a normal card, I assume the front of the card would have the 'HAPPY ANNIVERSARY' front page, the back of the card would be the Roxio symbol, inside the card 'TYPE YOUR TEXT HERE' would appear with the text up the right way....

Can you please tell me what I am doing wrong?? :(

What you are seeing is front and back of a ONE piece of paper. By choosing 'mulitple photos per page', you are creating TWO CARDS.

You first print PAGE 1. Take that page, turn it over and print the back. Cut the page into two cards and fold in half.

But if you look closely, that card appears to be designed for a single sheet of paper so you should be selecting ONE PHOTO PER PAGE (which means ONE CARD per page).

post-49-1213672162.jpg

How do I print a quarterfold card then?

What you are seeing is front and back of a ONE piece of paper. By choosing 'mulitple photos per page', you are creating TWO CARDS.

You first print PAGE 1. Take that page, turn it over and print the back. Cut the page into two cards and fold in half.

How do I print a quarterfold card then?

That card template is set to be a bi-fold card so you cannot set it to print to a quarterfold. In fact, I'm not sure there are any quarterfold templates. Everything seems to be bi-fold.

Archived