• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Roxio Where Are You?

bartrose

Question

Does Roxio offer any usable support? I can't get the answers I need online, and Roxio wants $35.00 freaking dollars to talk to me on the phone? Give me a break. I'll be finding a new burning software for the Mac as soon as I can. I miss my CD architect since I went Mac. Bart

6 answers to this question

Well I just sat on hold for an hour for "paid" support before giving up and judging from this thread the admins don't pay too much attention to the forums.

my problem?

It seems that during a apple security update Jam has been barred access to the hardware. If I set audio midi output to internal Jam preview's just fine but set to Digi's hardware I get an error message stating "Sound playback has been disabled due to a configuration incompatibilty. please set the audio output to 44.1 in the audio midi setup utility, then reopen this appliation." Problem is that's how it's already set. I've trashed the prefs and restarted still no luck.

Jam 6.03 Protools 6.7, core audio driver updated to 6.9, OSX 10.3.9

I've used Pro Tools and Jam together for many years and this is a new one on me.

Purchased and installed a second drive, a Lacie.. and problem is resolved. Thanks to all who replied. Bart

Well... what are your questions? Perhaps people on these forums can answer... Roxio employees do read the forums and respond.

I posted my questions already in a couple different places on this forum. Issue not resolved yet but have had a few replies from a few nice users but issue not resolved yet. Bart

Not to be a jerk, but have you noticed anyone lately that doesnt charge for support? Thats a rare bird.

Well I just sat on hold for an hour for "paid" support before giving up and judging from this thread the admins don't pay too much attention to the forums.

my problem?

It seems that during a apple security update Jam has been barred access to the hardware. If I set audio midi output to internal Jam preview's just fine but set to Digi's hardware I get an error message stating "Sound playback has been disabled due to a configuration incompatibilty. please set the audio output to 44.1 in the audio midi setup utility, then reopen this appliation." Problem is that's how it's already set. I've trashed the prefs and restarted still no luck.

Jam 6.03 Protools 6.7, core audio driver updated to 6.9, OSX 10.3.9

I've used Pro Tools and Jam together for many years and this is a new one on me.

Does Roxio offer any usable support? I can't get the answers I need online, and Roxio wants $35.00 freaking dollars to talk to me on the phone? Give me a break. I'll be finding a new burning software for the Mac as soon as I can. I miss my CD architect since I went Mac. Bart

I agree; the online support is worthless. I tried to submit a simple inquiry and was thwarted at every turn. Whatever I did manage to submit has gone unanswered. They ought to just tell people up front that they are on their own.

Archived