Pressing 'stop' Returns User Title

Dwain

Question

I have a motion menu playing in an infinite loop. When I press 'Stop' on the remote and then 'Play' it doesn't return to the last play point, but rather it begins playing my first Title. Why does it do this? And how can I make it go to a Menu rather than a Title?

EDIT: Since there seems be no answer for this I'm explaining to the producer of my project that this is a flaw in the Roxio DVD software.

EDIT: Has anyone else experienced this major problem with this software? When I had ReelDVD it gave me 'Return' functions. This software does NOT seem to support that. If I hit 'Return' during playback of a Title, the DVD player gives me the 'You-can't-do-that" icon. If I hit return on a Motion Menu, the DVD player gives me the 'You-can't-do-that" icon. If I hit 'Menu' on the remote during a Motion Menu, it will roll back to the last stopping point within my Title. I don't want it to go to the Title, I want it to go to the Menu. Do I have to purchase ANOTHER Roxio product to get these things I want?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived