• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Does Suite Include...

sj022698

Question

...digital photo editing? I know it says for mobile devices but I'm looking for a new digital editing program in addition to new burning software. I was using MGI photosuite for just basic stuff and I know MGI no longer exists but I really liked the simple layout. Is the photosuite at all similar and is it included in the suite version? I also use photoshop elements but I don't like it all that much...Too complicated for what I do most of the time.

5 answers to this question

...digital photo editing? I know it says for mobile devices but I'm looking for a new digital editing program in addition to new burning software. I was using MGI photosuite for just basic stuff and I know MGI no longer exists but I really liked the simple layout. Is the photosuite at all similar and is it included in the suite version? I also use photoshop elements but I don't like it all that much...Too complicated for what I do most of the time.

Y, Photosuite 10:

According to their website:

Photosuite 10 is the photo application, and it is quite good. It has robust features for editing and organizing images, although it's not quite as good as Photoshop Elements. In addition to the usual editing functions you can crop/resize photos for mobile screens and the Mobile Photo Doctor automatically correct camera phone photos. There are wizards to walk you through typical tasks.

Y, Photosuite 10:

Photosuite 10 is the photo application, and it is quite good. It has robust features for editing and organizing images, although it's not quite as good as Photoshop Elements. In addition to the usual editing functions you can crop/resize photos for mobile screens and the Mobile Photo Doctor automatically correct camera phone photos. There are wizards to walk you through typical tasks.

It just seems like it's only for camera phones. Even on the deluxe when you hit the drop down on features, it doesn't really show that you can crop, edit, remove red eye, etc...

http://www.roxio.com/enu/products/creator/...e/features.html

Y, Photosuite 10:

It's pretty good. You can change the transparency of photos which i like, esp. if you bring them into menus you create for DVDs you make. And you can crop photos. I still use my Camedia software I got w/ my Olympic camera for batch printing, though. I've never used the photosuite w/ my cell phone or ipod.

I was using MGI photosuite for just basic stuff and I know MGI no longer exists but I really liked the simple layout. Is the photosuite at all similar and is it included in the suite version?
MGI was purchased by Roxio and yes, PhotoSuite 10 is the same application (although updated since then). IF I remember correctly, Videowave was also an MGI product originally.

Archived