• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Did I Edit In The Wrong Function Therefore Burning Is A Problem?

abbottlr

Question

I have EMC 10. When trying to burn my movie into a dvd, I hit the burn button and it says no movie found. I accidentally edited my whole project in edit menu background and I believe that is the problem. I was told by a friend that it wouldn't hinder my project, but now that I am done I can only believe that it has. The only way for me to get my project into some kind of format is to hit the output button in my project. And even then it only lets me view it in windows media player. I need this in an iso format to play the dvd on a dvd player. HELP PLEASE!!! I am so confused!!!

1 answer to this question

I have EMC 10. When trying to burn my movie into a dvd, I hit the burn button and it says no movie found. I accidentally edited my whole project in edit menu background and I believe that is the problem. I was told by a friend that it wouldn't hinder my project, but now that I am done I can only believe that it has. The only way for me to get my project into some kind of format is to hit the output button in my project. And even then it only lets me view it in windows media player. I need this in an iso format to play the dvd on a dvd player. HELP PLEASE!!! I am so confused!!!

You're really confused, because an .iso file is not going to play on a DVD player.

First, make your production in VideoWave, not MyDVD. VideoWave was the program designed for creating and editing productions. Once you are done with everything, you save your project, to a folder that you can find again, then close VideoWave.

You then open MyDVD, click on Add New Movie, browse to your VideoWave .dmsm file, then bring it into MyDVD. Make your menu, and other changes that you want, click on the burn button, uncheck Burn to DVD, and check the burn to image file, give it a name, specify a folder where you want it to go, then click Burn.

Once it is done, save your MyDVD project, close MyDVD, open Video Copy and Convert, click on the drop down box by Source, select Browse....., browse to your .iso file, make sure you have a DVD in your burner, then click Burn.

Archived