Videowave9 Is Not Responding

brahmaqueen

Question

And I am crying! Everytime I try to change a transition manually, VideoWave shuts down. A few days ago, it was hanging up after every 3 or 4 changes. Now I can't even get one change made before it crashes. I have checked my computer for driver updates. What can I do? Please help!

Dell Laptop

Windows Vista Home Premium (6.0, Build 6000)

Mobile Intel® 965 Express Chipset Family

Intel Corp

Driver: igdumd32.dll

Version 7.14.00.10.1322

I also downloaded Roxio Buzz so I could upload my slideshows to youtube, but I haven't been able to launch it because it hangs too. Do I need to do ANOTHER reinstallation of the Roxio not-so-Easy Creator 9 software?

I am going to be up all night working on this so if anyone is out there, please help me!

3 answers to this question

P.S. If I make the transition changes in myDVD, it seems to let me do 4 or 5 slides before it hangs up and I get the "VideoWave9 is not responding" error. Don't know if that helps diagnose my problem. In VideoWave, it hangs up the first click after I go into edit my transition.

To be more specific, it happens when I go into "Pan and Zoom Editor"

Have you tried clean install:

Follow instruction here:

http://kb.roxio.com/content/kb/Creator/000127CR

..good luck

:)

I just did a "clean install" a few weeks ago when I started the project, but I will do it again and see if that's the culprit. It makes me really nervous because I'm not so computer literate. If I don't get the software reloaded, I'll really cry!

I was able to get through my presentation last night by updating about 3 slides at a time before crashing:) I had to do it in myDVD and not VideoWave. For some reason, my pictures load with black lines on the top and bottom so I have to re-pan and zoom each one. Came out reallly nice and just in time for my brother-in-law's birthday this morning!

Archived