After Install

viper1959

Question

after intalling emc8 i keep getting this pop up box saying the original 968 could not be located in the dynamic link library libeay32.dll. also bcmwltry.exe oiginal not found

do I need this if not how can I stop this from popping up every 3-4 seconds

Thanks Joe

3 answers to this question

Hi viper1959

hope this helps, one site says this below, that it may be part of a spyware or fileshare programe.

others say its to do with SSL components of windows,

But iv posted the comments from the site on this below.

Id recomend that you maybe get spybot (free download) and scan your system.

Site address of this info found here

libeay32.dll - Here is the scoop on Libeay32 Library as it pertains to computer network security. The big question: what is libeay32.dll and is it spyware, a trojan and if so, how do I get rid of Libeay32 Library?

libeay32.dll (Libeay32 Library) - Details

The libeay32.dll library is required for Filezilla to function correctly. If you use Filezilla you should not terminate or remove libeay32.dll, unless it is causing problems for your system.

libeay32.dll is an application that does NOT appear to be a security risk

The Spy Bot database currently registers libeay32.dll to Filezilla.

This is part of Filezilla.

Whenever you have a concern about a file like libeay32.dll, feel free to visit our free spyware removal page to help verify your file is not a security risk.

The Spy Bot database is updated often, but inaccuracies may still exist, often caused by viruses named after valid files such as Libeay32 Library. Always verify your results just to play it safe.

Hi viper1959

hope this helps, one site says this below, that it may be part of a spyware or fileshare programe.

libeay32.dll - Here is the scoop on Libeay32 Library as it pertains to computer network security. The big question: what is libeay32.dll and is it spyware, a trojan and if so, how do I get rid of Libeay32 Library?

The libeay32.dll library is required for Filezilla to function correctly. If you use Filezilla you should not terminate or remove libeay32.dll, unless it is causing problems for your system.

Whenever you have a concern about a file like libeay32.dll, feel free to visit our free spyware removal page to help verify your file is not a security risk.

The Spy Bot database is updated often, but inaccuracies may still exist, often caused by viruses named after valid files such as Libeay32 Library. Always verify your results just to play it safe.

Hi viper1959

Have spysweeper on its never said anything about this file before

Archived