Cd Key Not Acceptable

basildouros

Question

I had used CD KEY a number of times but it is not accepted any more. I had tried to uninstall EMC9 but it was interrupted and I achieved only partial uninstall. it is removed from ADD/ Change programs on Control Panel but still remains partially on my hard drive. How do i get my CD KEY accepted again?? I assume it is not accepted because of the partial uninstall. If I use the compledtely uninstall Roxio link will I be able to use CD KEY agin and reinstall EMC?

16 answers to this question

Your key is a set of #'s like this, xx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx .

So find the correct # and Please respond priority wise! :lol:

cd

The number 573408 I was referring to was the ticket number not the CD Key number. I thought by using the ticket number that was given to me (case number?) I wasmaking it easier for the Roxio type to refer to. But thanks for the advice. r.o. t. f. l. m. a. o.

You should be able to - just follow the clean install instructions to the letter and then re-install

Hopefully it will work first time but it has been known to take a few tries before it does

No Roxio types here - just user types :lol:

Did you try booting in safe mode to delete the temp files?

I did get the Temp files deleted but I still can not install because of CD Key rejection .. I will have to wait for Roxio type I guess on Monday.

Thank you very much for your help

I used the clean Instalation Method twice, only problem was I could not delete all the Temporary files ??? But my CD Key is still not recognized The installation will not proceed from that point. My number is 573408 Please respond priority wise

Were just fellows on this forum, so we have no control over priority issues with support, hang in there, Roxio will respond.

Archived