• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Toast Crashes Burning Video_ts

UnhappyUser123

Question

I saw a post in here earlier about Toast 9 crashing everytime people were burning a video_ts folder and the compression starts. An update apparently fixed it, however, hitting check for updates in toast indicates no updates are available. AND I'm still having the problem. How can I fix this?

3 answers to this question

I saw a post in here earlier about Toast 9 crashing everytime people were burning a video_ts folder and the compression starts. An update apparently fixed it, however, hitting check for updates in toast indicates no updates are available. AND I'm still having the problem. How can I fix this?

I'm having the same problem but if I open Toast 7 instead I have no problem at all. I did find that there is a software update to 9.0.2 which claims to fix a bug which caused a crash when using "fit to video DVD compression" which I was using when it crashed. Will see how that goes.

I'm having the same problem but if I open Toast 7 instead I have no problem at all. I did find that there is a software update to 9.0.2 which claims to fix a bug which caused a crash when using "fit to video DVD compression" which I was using when it crashed. Will see how that goes.

Similar problem. Using Toast 9.0.2 with MacBook 10.4.11. Have successfully used this combination a number of times. Today however, Toast crashes when adding video ts folder.

Walk me through the steps you're doing. Have you chosen a specific title or titles from the VIDEO_TS or are you trying to compress the entire VIDEO_TS to fit a single-layer DVD? Does it make any difference to choose Save as Disc Image instead of clicking the burn button? Does the VIDEO_TS folder contain any slide shows or is it all movies? Is the audio AC3 or is there PCM audio?

The latest version of Toast is 9.0.2.

Archived