Docking In Mydvd 10

Bozzy

Hi, Can you help me, I've just aquired mydvd10 and I'm still learning. When I try to dock the effects and media selectors I get a message saying "cannot dock at the current display mode" what does this mean and how can I correct it please.

Bozzy

Please explain in detail what we are doing then, in what application of what program with version #'s, would be nice?

Check control panel. display, settings. advanced, general tab, are you set at (96 DPI) ?

cd

Please explain in detail what we are doing then, in what application of what program with version #'s, would be nice?

Check control panel. display, settings. advanced, general tab, are you set at (96 DPI) ?

cd

I am on (96dpi). I'm usind Mydvd 10, (Just down loaded from Sonic so I assume it's latest version) I'm in video wave.

and ?

cd

Sorry cd, I'm just going through the tutorial for video wave which tells me to dock media selector and when I try I just get the message "it is not possible to dock the media selector at the current display resolution." I am at the settings you sugested earlier.

Bozzy

Check also the colour depth - for 32 bit colour

One of my grandchildren hijacks my computer to play Creatures 3 and that will only work with 16 bit colour and I have to remember to reset back to 32 bit before I do any video work :lol:

Check also the colour depth - for 32 bit colour

One of my grandchildren hijacks my computer to play Creatures 3 and that will only work with 16 bit colour and I have to remember to reset back to 32 bit before I do any video work :lol:

Yep I'm on 32bit and I cant get any higher resolution than I'm on now so maybe looking at Graphics upgrade.

Cheers Bozzy

Archived