sea_rain_song@hotmail.com

Give Me A Method To Get Backgrounds For Free Of Charge

Question

I want to get backgrounds for free of charge .

When I use myDVD 9 to make a DVD,I want to change a new background ,but there are three themes only,they are Beach,Season,and Bless.So I try to get more,but I can't find a method to let me meet my success. Please help me .

I just want to change a theme for my DVD for free of charge. Thinks a million!

Edited by sea_rain_song@hotmail.com

4 answers to this question

Sorry, you won't get them from Sonic. The full-featured versions of Easy Media Creator have a 'Content' disc which has more of these included, but you have to buy the full version to get them.

When I use myDVD 9 to make a DVD,I want to change a new background ,but there are three themes only,they are Beach,Season,and Bless.So I try to get more,but I can't find a method to let me meet my success. Please help me .

I just want to change a theme for my DVD for free of charge. Thinks a million!

Why not "Change Menu Backgrounds" with your own

backgrounds or do a search for them... :)

Sorry, you won't get them from Sonic. The full-featured versions of Easy Media Creator have a 'Content' disc which has more of these included, but you have to buy the full version to get them.

But I have seen that the backgrounds can be made by myself, please tell me how can I do it . I'm a chinese,for some reasons of the internet ,I cannot to buy the full version to get them. And you know , my Roxio only has 3 different kinds of the background, and I feel that they are all not beautiful for me to make a DVD as a gift to my girlfriend. So ,please help me to find a solution .

Thank you a million.

Why not "Change Menu Backgrounds" with your own

backgrounds or do a search for them... :)

Thanks for you suggest, but I just don't know somewhere I can download backgrounds for my DVD 9.

But I have seen that the backgrounds can be made by myself, please tell me how can I do it . I'm a chinese,for some reasons of the internet ,I cannot to buy the full version to get them. And you know , my Roxio only has 3 different kinds of the background, and I feel that they are all not beautiful for me to make a DVD as a gift to my girlfriend. So ,please help me to find a solution .

Thank you a million.

Thanks for you suggest, but I just don't know somewhere I can download backgrounds for my DVD 9.

One thought would be to go and video tape your own background, then import that and use it.