• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Emc 8 Suite Sound Editor Aac And M4a Formats

jhgonzales

Question

4 answers to this question

Ive looked on both Sound Editor and Easy Audio Capture custom settings and neither has them (aac, m4a) available as an option. The only options I have are (ac3,flac,mp3,ogg,wma,wav).

I don't think it has anything to do with my sound card because I installed a freeware audio converter tool and using it I was able to export/convert music to those file formats.

Could it be that EMC 8 Suite does not support those file formats where EMC 8 Deluxe Suite does? If so, then I bought the wrong version.

I don't see the ability to export files to AAC or M4A format using Sound Editor in EMC 8 Suite. Does EMC 8 Suite not have support for them? I see that the system requirements of EMC 8 Deluxe Suite does show it can export to those formats, http://www.roxio.com/en/products/emc/delux...uirements.jhtml. Is that not the case with EMC 8 Suite? :)

I can do both. When you choose Export Current Clip and a dialogue box opens, click Edit next to Output Settings and you can choose your File Format. If you don't see that, there is a problem.

It would be helpful if you posted your system specs, specifically your sound card. Is it a dedicated card or an onbaord audio.

Archived