• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

New 64 Bit Version Of Windows Vista ?

dsxh

Question

I went to Best Buy a couple of weeks ago to look at laptops.

I nearly bought one, but nobody there was sure that Roxio EMC 10 would work on a 64 bit operating system with a dual core processor.

If this has been asked elsewhere in another forum, I missed it.

The guys at Best Buy said that they had just received those laptops and weren't sure.

3 answers to this question

I nearly bought one, but nobody there was sure that Roxio EMC 10 would work on a 64 bit operating system with a dual core processor.

The guys at Best Buy said that they had just received those laptops and weren't sure.

I am running a homemade ASUS AMDX64 dual core with VISTA BUSINESS X64, and EMC 10 works for me, well most of it.

I can burn cd and dvd-+rw, DL. I have not been successful in the LIGHTSCRIBE functions yet.

But I figure I haven't found the right thing to turn on the LIGHTSCRIBE functions

It's been asked many times. Judging by the posts from others, with a 64 bit OS, it doesn't work.

Archived