• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Easy Cd And Dvd Creator

rockdog

Can anyone help me? I just got roxio easy cd & dvd burning. Loaded it up captured my video but when I went to burn it I keep getting and operation failed with and error code 80004005. No explanation or details. I have looked at other sites and found that maybe there's a problem with my drive..it is a Lite-on DVDRW model# SOHW-1633S. If my driver for the drive is the problem how can I update it. I've tried the website for lite-on but not much luck there. This is very frustrating for me because the whole reason I wanted to burn our movies (digital 8) to DVD is so that my father-in-law can enjoy watching them as often as he wants. He is in stage 4 bone cancer and we are taking it day by day. Can someone help me or point somewhere I can resolve this? I'm running XP sp2, I got rid of nero per roxio's conflict recomendations and InCD is also gone. I tried to update drivers from roxio site but upon opening .exe it can't find burn engine. :huh:

There are two Versions of Easy CD and DVD Burning - one is Version 6, and based on ECD/DVDC 6; the other is Version 9.05 and based on EMC 9 (with a lot of capabilities removed).

If you got it in a box labeled "Vista compatible", it is Version 9.05, or you can check in 'About' when the program is open. (And since you just got it, I suspect it IS 9.05.)

To give a relevant answer, we do need to know which Version.

Lynn

I think Lynn is right regarding your Version, but you must reply to that!

While you are checking that, check on what appears to be a related problem. Press Win-Pause, Hardware tab, Device Manager.

Expand the DVD/CD-ROM drives and check the Properties for your Burner. There should be NO warning indications and while there post the full name listed for the drive.

Expand the DVD/CD-ROM drives and check the Properties for your Burner. There should be NO warning indications and while there post the full name listed for the drive.

Warning Indications,

post-97-1214361180.png

post-97-1214361187.png

cd

Archived