Unable To Burn Dvd..help!

Missing data file

Question

I'm in the process of burning a wedding video for a client. I'm freaking out cause when the video is 98% completed my Roxio program crashes and it takes me back to the DOS window of my laptop. Can someone help me figure out what is going on. I have to give this product to my client by Thursday night and I am unable to burn it. HELP! Please!

I have an HP laptop Microsoft HP Home Edition

AMD 64 processor

800 MHZ

:angry2:

5 answers to this question

You are being pretty vague…

First which program are you using? Be specific, with the program open, use Help About .

Assuming it is MyDVD, try burning to file (ISO). You can use Disc Copier to burn that ISO file to disc later.

Your 800mhz CPU is way below spec but you should be burn with it.

I don't think that AMD (or anyone else) ever made an 800 MHz 64 bit CPU Jim.

I've a feeling that '800' isn't the CPU speed but something else (or a typo). Either that or it isn't a 64 bit CPU

I don't think that AMD (or anyone else) ever made an 800 MHz 64 bit CPU Jim.

I've a feeling that '800' isn't the CPU speed but something else (or a typo). Either that or it isn't a 64 bit CPU

googling for HP laptop AMD comes up with laptops for sale with an AMD Turion 64 (altho they have Vista loaded). It would appear Turion has been around long enough there may be older models with WinXP.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turion_64

They are equipped with 512 or 1024 KiB of L2 cache, a 64-bit single channel on-die memory controller, and an 800 MHz HyperTransport bus. Battery saving features, like PowerNow!, are central to the marketing and usefulness of these CPUs.

So there's your '800'. I can't figure out the processor speed from the Wikipedia article, unless it's the 'clock rate'.

Hope this helps, Daithi.

Lynn

Archived