• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Ancient Version User

Yeah I know 6! I did not have luck with newer versions so maybe if I list my issues someone can help me. On 6, I can extract "disc information". This is a big must for my ministry...I need to be able to get disc information from past radio shows I do for some precise editing. On the NEWER version I did not see this feature...or could not find it. I will get 11 if I can use this feature. ALSO...on installing 6, there is no "default" drive recognition. Is this versiion too old for a new computer?

I used Easy CD Creato 6r A LOT...and need the feature I listed above, and of course the "drive" usage.

Help would be greatly appreciated. We get over 300 hits a day on our website ministry. I have a new computer that is great...it is just these issues left for a great change to a new computer and working as I need it.

Thank you,

Todd

ECD6 will work in XP so unless you are changing to Vista and it does what you need, there's no need to upgrade. EMC 7, 7.5 and 8 will not work in Vista (and will also have problems in XP if IE7 and/or WMP11 are installed)

ECD6 should be able to detect your drive tho.

EMC11 is still on a very long finger (no-one has heard anything about it) and while it's possible that it might be out round Sept/Oct, no-one here can tell you anything else. Current version is EMC10

Archived