• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Videowave 9 Crashes Whenever I Try To Insert A Transition

2manyphotos

Question

After scads of problems, I have finally gotten to the point in my production where I want to add transitions between images. I can select a transition without a problem, but as soon as I click on where I want to insert the transition, I get a Windows XP message saying that the program has encountered a problem and needs to close and would I like to send a report to Microsoft. I think they have received a zillion reports from me.

Is this a well known issue? Can anyone help me?

1 answer to this question

After scads of problems, I have finally gotten to the point in my production where I want to add transitions between images. I can select a transition without a problem, but as soon as I click on where I want to insert the transition, I get a Windows XP message saying that the program has encountered a problem and needs to close and would I like to send a report to Microsoft. I think they have received a zillion reports from me.

Is this a well known issue? Can anyone help me?

You didn't give us much information but my guess is that you are trying to use a 3D or other transition and your video chip/card is not up to it.

You can try to update the card/chip drivers to handle the transition. That may help but may not solve the problem.

To test this, in Video Wave, go to the top menu and select tools, then options and then put a dot next to software. Try to use one of the transitions that show up, You will not have the 3D transitions nor some of the others that require a good video card.

If that still doesn't work, post back to let us know what video card/chip and computer you have.

Archived