• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Posting And You...........

cdanteek

The BBS that came from must run in a different environment, it would never work here, cd. :)

Here, there is nothing worse than "ME TOO" or "I HAVE EXACTLY THE SAME PROBLEM. . . "

'ME TOO' adds nothing to a topic unless someone has asked how many people have a particular situation and needs to count replies.

If you have HAVE EXACTLY THE SAME PROBLEM, then there is no need to post a message and you should use exactly the same solution that has been given to the original poster.

If your problem is even slightly different, and you can't find a solution in a pinned post or by using Invision's very limited search function, then POST A NEW TOPIC. Don't complicate things by posting to somebody else's different topic because hijacking the topic like this is RUDE and DISTRACTING and the original poster might never be answered.

All the best,

Brendon

If your problem is even slightly different, and you can't find a solution in a pinned post or by using Invision's very limited search function, then POST A NEW TOPIC.

Another possible option is to use Google's site-only search. Type in a search term in Google followed by the word "site" (no quotes), a colon, and then the site you want to search. (term site:site to search)

Example

burn iso to dvd site:forums.support.roxio.com

It comes in handy, especially when trying to search for a 3-letter-or-less term, which the board search utility doesn't seem to recognize at all. (ex: c2d site:forums.support.roxio.com )

Archived