Mydvd 10 Installation Problems

Aussiegirl

Question

Hi - I downloaded MYDVD10 and it saves to my desktop. When I doubleclick to install - it unzips files - then hangs. It seems to open my Netgear installer - and when I cancel that - it cancels the whole installation process. I've tried 3 times to install with no success. Any ideas? I'm using Windows Vista Business OS

5 answers to this question

You might want to try copying or moving the .zip file into a directory on your drive other than the desktop and then execute the installation from the new copy (not on the desktop.) Sometimes this will resolve the problem. If it does resolve the problem, you can delete the file from the desktop. MGB sends.

Hi - I downloaded MYDVD10 and it saves to my desktop. When I doubleclick to install - it unzips files - then hangs. It seems to open my Netgear installer - and when I cancel that - it cancels the whole installation process. I've tried 3 times to install with no success. Any ideas? I'm using Windows Vista Business OS

NO HELP HERE, BUT MISERY LOVES COMPANY. I ALSO DL V.10 MYDVD. WENT THROUGH THE ENTIRE INSTALL SUITE, ONLY TO FIND NOTHING WAS INSTALLED...NOT A SINGLE BIT..

NEXT TRY RESULTED IN PAGE FILE GOING INTO THE COSMOS, THEREBY FAULTING WITH UNREACHABLE ADDRESS AND SYSTEM FAILURE. RUNNING MS XPHE PACK 3. TRYING TO EXECUTE A 1.3 GB .EXE IN ONE SHOT IS TOUGH ON MY SYSTEM. IT FAILS MISERABLY....AS DID v9.....

OH WELL, TIME FOR ANOTHER REFUND

The same thing happened to me. This is why I am here. Believe it or not, customer service sent me here to get answers because technical support was closed until Monday. I downloaded the program so that I could finish a project this weekend. What a sham... I have MYDVD 8 Premiere and thought 10 would be better. I feel like a sucker now. I was hoping for help here, however, it looks like only others suffering the same fate has shown up...

download winzip and extract the files manually from the compressed file

Is this know to work with MYDVD 10 Premiere?

Archived