• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Easy Cd&dvd Burning Program

jofla24

Question

Hi! I downloaded the installation program and when I try to open it a blank window with a large blue band on top appear on the screen but not showing any message. :unsure:

Anybody knows how to fix that problem? I already uninstalled and reinstalled the program but same problem occur.

I would appreciate some help... :)

Thanks

5 answers to this question

If you "downloaded" the program, then it isn't the one referred to in this Forum, which is only available as a cut-rate, feature-reduced product retail.

That probably means either you downloaded the EMC 9 trial Version, or EMC 10, or you didn't download it from Roxio. Could you give us any additional detail you can regardilng exactly which Version you have and where you got it.

Information on your computer specs - processor speed, amount of RAM, Video card info, burner info - would also be helpful.

Lynn

Two things to try - go here and download the latest video drivers (it may help but your onboard graphics could still cause problems )

http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_175.16_whql.html

Also, go here and download and install the latest DirectX from MS

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...;displaylang=en

Let us know if that helped (or didn't help)

If you "downloaded" the program, then it isn't the one referred to in this Forum, which is only available as a cut-rate, feature-reduced product retail.

That probably means either you downloaded the EMC 9 trial Version, or EMC 10, or you didn't download it from Roxio. Could you give us any additional detail you can regardilng exactly which Version you have and where you got it.

Information on your computer specs - processor speed, amount of RAM, Video card info, burner info - would also be helpful.

Lynn

Hi Lynn,

Thanks to answer. Actually I bought a Roxio "Easy CD&DVD burning" program (comes in a red box) and I installed it on my computer. Sorry that I said "I downloaded" which I should have said instead "I installed".

Anyway after installing (actually twice because I removed it and reinstalled it) I still have the same problem and unable to open it just a blank page coming on the screen.

My computer is a Dell Inspiron5150 with a system Microsoft windows XP Prof version 2002, mobil intel R Pentium R , 4 CPV 2.8GHZ, 512 mb of Ram.

I hope those informations can help. I had a Sonic CD burning program that I removed prior to install this one.

Thanks again to help I really appreciate,

Jo :)

Hi Lynn,

Thanks to answer. Actually I bought a Roxio "Easy CD&DVD burning" program (comes in a red box) and I installed it on my computer. Sorry that I said "I downloaded" which I should have said instead "I installed".

Anyway after installing (actually twice because I removed it and reinstalled it) I still have the same problem and unable to open it just a blank page coming on the screen.

My computer is a Dell Inspiron5150 with a system Microsoft windows XP Prof version 2002, mobil intel R Pentium R , 4 CPV 2.8GHZ, 512 mb of Ram.

I hope those informations can help. I had a Sonic CD burning program that I removed prior to install this one.

Thanks again to help I really appreciate,

Jo :)

Try this http://kb.roxio.com/content/kb/Creator/000086CR

Archived