• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

How To Create Hd-dvd Or Blu-ray Disc

cxan

Question

4 answers to this question

No, I don't, I just want to create a disc folder and burn them to a regular DVD disc as long as they fit. I did that wih Nero. But I can't find way to start a HD-DVD or Blu-ray progject with Roxio.
That is a bit confusing. Do you mean burn the HD DVD/ Blueray FORMAT to a regular DVD?

No, EMC can not do that and there are very few apps that will. Sonic DVDit Pro HD has the ability to burn about 15-20 min of HiDef Blueray to a regular DVD and that disc will ONLY PLAY BACK on a Blueray burner.

Now if you have hidef media that you want to burn as a regular , standard definition, video DVD, Videowave and MyDVD will have no problem doing that at all. Just add the hidef files to a project and burn.

No, I don't, I just want to create a disc folder and burn them to a regular DVD disc as long as they fit. I did that wih Nero. But I can't find way to start a HD-DVD or Blu-ray progject with Roxio.

You can create a Blu-ray compatible file by using the "output as" function in Video Wave or you can use Video Copy and Convert to create a 1080i wmv file . Note I have not tried this. You must start with a wide screen file to get the correct options.

You cannot burn a Blu-ray disc with Roxio EMC.

How do you play that disc?

post-58-1214780450.jpg

Archived