• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Windowwave 10 Message

Ricknie

Question

I have just completed a slide show. I am now attempting to place text on the final photo as in "The End". When I click on Add Text the words "add text" appear and then a message pops up "WindowWave 10 has stopped working, the program will have to be closed". Does anyone have any suggestions? I need to have this project finished and burned by Tuesday afternoon.

6 answers to this question

I'm trying to not make this a rant. I'd rather it be more of a scream for help.

I have just completed my slideshow. I've given up on applying text. Now I'd like to add some pan and tilt to the project. Am I off base in thinking I needed to do this to every photo prior to creating my slide show?

If you are using VideoWave, just use the top menu to "select all" then right click on an image and select auto-motion. It will apply to all images. If you don't like the type of pan and zoom, reapply it until you find something that you like.

Note: I don't think this is reversable (back to no pan and zoom) so try it on a copy of the project you are working on just in case you don't like any of them.

As for adding the text, just to make sure, watch this (link) Note that is a flash video.

I know you are on a timeline so two things, please put your computer specs in your signature via My Contol at the top of this page). You may need to re-install the program using the clean install procedures. Make sure you install to a clean and defraggmented disk without your anti-virus running. Some will prevent proper registration of all the registry items.

I have just completed a slide show. I am now attempting to place text on the final photo as in "The End". When I click on Add Text the words "add text" appear and then a message pops up "WindowWave 10 has stopped working, the program will have to be closed". Does anyone have any suggestions? I need to have this project finished and burned by Tuesday afternoon.

Sometimes I have weird problems with VW and MyDVD and reboot and things are fine so try that first. Also, make sure you have the latest driver for your video card. If that still fails, try inserting a blank panel at the end and see if you can add text on that. I know it's not the same thing but if it works, you'll almost get what you want. :mellow:

Sometimes I have weird problems with VW and MyDVD and reboot and things are fine so try that first. Also, make sure you have the latest driver for your video card. If that still fails, try inserting a blank panel at the end and see if you can add text on that. I know it's not the same thing but if it works, you'll almost get what you want. :mellow:

Thanks for the suggestions. I tried each one and I still get the message and then the program quits.

Thanks for the suggestions. I tried each one and I still get the message and then the program quits.

In Video Wave, go to the top menu and select tools, options, and then put a dot near either software or hardware --- the opposite from where it is when the window opens. Try again.

In Video Wave, go to the top menu and select tools, options, and then put a dot near either software or hardware --- the opposite from where it is when the window opens. Try again.

SKNIS....just followed your instructions and the same message popped and then shut down the system

SKNIS....just followed your instructions and the same message popped and then shut down the system

I'm trying to not make this a rant. I'd rather it be more of a scream for help.

I have just completed my slideshow. I've given up on applying text. Now I'd like to add some pan and tilt to the project. Am I off base in thinking I needed to do this to every photo prior to creating my slide show?

Archived