• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 74 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
Mikey6

Photoshow 5 Export

Question

I was having positive experiences exporting my photoshows to wmv until today. I am successful up until step 7 (Choose a target folder and name for your exported file and click Save). After I check Export Video in step 6, it returns automatically to the main "Share" page and does not allow me to proceed to step 7. What can I do to correct this and why is this doing this now after working properly in the past? Very frustrating!

3 answers to this question

Is this on XP or Vista? Did you install anything new on your computer?

Excellent questions.

Also, please let us know which version of PhotoShow you are using. To find out, open PhotoShow and click on the 'About' or 'Credits' link on the Main Menu screen. Then look at the lower right hand corner of the credits screen to find out the version and build number that you have installed.

Also, please let us know approximately how many photos were in the show. Finally, let us know if any other programs were running during export.

I was having positive experiences exporting my photoshows to wmv until today. I am successful up until step 7 (Choose a target folder and name for your exported file and click Save). After I check Export Video in step 6, it returns automatically to the main "Share" page and does not allow me to proceed to step 7. What can I do to correct this and why is this doing this now after working properly in the past? Very frustrating!

Excellent questions.

Also, please let us know which version of PhotoShow you are using. To find out, open PhotoShow and click on the 'About' or 'Credits' link on the Main Menu screen. Then look at the lower right hand corner of the credits screen to find out the version and build number that you have installed.

Also, please let us know approximately how many photos were in the show. Finally, let us know if any other programs were running during export.

Yes ever since I got P5 it has been a problem, I notice somretimes it works, sometimes not, . very frustrating