Burning An Mp3 Disc: Space Between Songs

I have realized that I cannot mix mp3 CDs in the same way I can do wav files. However, when I make a CD with mp3s, I get a second or so between songs, which is really bothersome when you have certain songs that flow into another... medleys are ruined. Hearing Sgt Pepper break before going into With a Little Help From My Friends really sucks.

Is there no way to get rid of that?

Hi Mike,

The delay is your player finishing one file, and opening and starting to play the next. About the only way to get around this is to combine those sorts of track into one larger MP3.

Hi Mike,

The delay is your player finishing one file, and opening and starting to play the next. About the only way to get around this is to combine those sorts of track into one larger MP3.

Yeah, I was afraid of that. Given that I am making CDs with 100 songs or so, it's kind of a problem.

I've been trying to find an inexpensive product that will allow me to do with my mp3s what I currently can do with my wav files but have been unsuccessful so far.

Yeah, I was afraid of that. Given that I am making CDs with 100 songs or so, it's kind of a problem.

I've been trying to find an inexpensive product that will allow me to do with my mp3s what I currently can do with my wav files but have been unsuccessful so far.

I have never played with this and don't have V6 installed anywhere anymore…

However! There are controls to control gaps, overlaps, etc. in Audio Central. As I recall you can even combine the separate songs into one contiguous mp3 so there is no starting/stopping.

I do very little, almost none, audio work so I am only relaying what I have seen in other posts. In fact I think I have seen the old Audio Central program praised because the newer replacement has dropped many of its' features…

Archived