• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Runtime Error

bestbuy19

Question

I have install EMC 10 as a first time install, on a new 160 Gig hard drive, I have a GeForce 250 meg Video card and everything works except VideoWave. I have downloaded all of the latest drivers for my video card and installed the latest DirectX from MicroSoft and have switched the render to software. I still get the MicroSoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error and Runtime Error R-6025, Pure Virtual Functional Call. Can anyone help me?

1 answer to this question

I have install EMC 10 as a first time install, on a new 160 Gig hard drive, I have a GeForce 250 meg Video card and everything works except VideoWave. I have downloaded all of the latest drivers for my video card and installed the latest DirectX from MicroSoft and have switched the render to software. I still get the MicroSoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error and Runtime Error R-6025, Pure Virtual Functional Call. Can anyone help me?

My guess is that this link will probably not help, but read it and maybe give it a shot. Otherwise, looks like you will need to do a clean install.

If you have Vista, follow this link.

If you have XP, follow this link.

Print them out, follow all instructions to the letter, no short cuts!

Archived