At Last, Now I Can Add Over 3 Movies In Mydvd

hfgerena@coqui.net

Question

:):huh::D:D Hello everybody!!!!!!!!!!!

It works, can you imagine, it works!!!!!!!!!! At last I'm abble to add all the videos I want to MyDVD :D:D

I have a Dell 9150 with a ATI X300se. And this is the procedure that I follow.

1. I went to the support web page from Dell and dowloaded the latest ATI driver. It's called R119713.exe

2. They include the instructions that you must follow.

3. After the driver was installed I reboot my comuputer, you have to.

4. I cross my fingers.

5. I startup the EMC 8 and went directly to MyDvD.

6. I open a project.

7. I add one video, ok, second video ok, cross my fingers again, and add the third video, OK :D

8. I decide to go further and add the 4th, 5th and 6th video without a problem.

9. But of course since I know the limit is 6 videos, I try to add the 7th and get the menu limit message.

Important Note: The only difference here from the Roxio instructions is that I did not had to dowload and reinstall the DirectX again. I knew I had the latest verision so I decide to do the test before reinstall the DirectX.

I hope this information it's helpfull.

I still have some minor problems with the product, but at last I can go ahead with my projects.

Wish luck, and don't forger to cross your fingers.

Regards

Héctor

1 answer to this question

:):huh::D:D Hello everybody!!!!!!!!!!!

It works, can you imagine, it works!!!!!!!!!! At last I'm abble to add all the videos I want to MyDVD :D:D

I have a Dell 9150 with a ATI X300se. And this is the procedure that I follow.

1. I went to the support web page from Dell and dowloaded the latest ATI driver. It's called R119713.exe

2. They include the instructions that you must follow.

3. After the driver was installed I reboot my comuputer, you have to.

4. I cross my fingers.

5. I startup the EMC 8 and went directly to MyDvD.

6. I open a project.

7. I add one video, ok, second video ok, cross my fingers again, and add the third video, OK :D

8. I decide to go further and add the 4th, 5th and 6th video without a problem.

9. But of course since I know the limit is 6 videos, I try to add the 7th and get the menu limit message.

Important Note: The only difference here from the Roxio instructions is that I did not had to dowload and reinstall the DirectX again. I knew I had the latest verision so I decide to do the test before reinstall the DirectX.

I hope this information it's helpfull.

I still have some minor problems with the product, but at last I can go ahead with my projects.

Wish luck, and don't forger to cross your fingers.

Regards

Héctor

That's great and thanks for the info. My work rig is the 9100 with the same card which is updated with the driver you mention and I still had a crash. I may try to update the drivers again just to see if it helps.

Archived