Slide Show Help

mark_51

Question

6 answers to this question

I think most are answered in the evening - 24/7 operation.

Lynn

Yes Lynn, I know it is a 24/7 operation. I believe if you read my reply I wasn't complaining, just letting the poster know I was pleased to help. :)

Your welcome Frank, it is always nice to be able to help someone. I live in the west and by the time I get on the computer most of the questions have been answered by people further east, so it makes me feel good when I get one to answer........... :huh::):D

Your welcome Frank, it is always nice to be able to help someone. I live in the west and by the time I get on the computer most of the questions have been answered by people further east, so it makes me feel good when I get one to answer........... :huh::):D

I think most are answered in the evening - 24/7 operation.

Lynn

I live in the west too (Oregon & now So. Calif.), Patty, but that's not all bad. That way we get all the answers and benefits from all those other posters. Most of the time I'm looking around the forum to see if there IS something I can help with. But most of the time I just benefit from all the other posted problems. Hey, it's like going back to school and letting the Professor teach you more. :)

Frank....

Archived