• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Audio & Video Out Of Synch After Burning With My Dvd

bullhead001

Question

All of a sudden, when burning a perfectly in synch video to a dvd using My DVD, set to burn with no menu, the audio and video are out of synch on the disc. I have tried +R & -R dvd's, and have tried it on both of the Burners I have in my machine. I put the video together in videowave, but it is something I have done dozens of times, and as I mentioned, it is perfectly in synch until burned. I have also tried with all other programs closed. I am desperate! Help please. I am using EMC 10.

3 answers to this question

All of a sudden, when burning a perfectly in synch video to a dvd using My DVD, set to burn with no menu, the audio and video are out of synch on the disc. I have tried +R & -R dvd's, and have tried it on both of the Burners I have in my machine. I put the video together in videowave, but it is something I have done dozens of times, and as I mentioned, it is perfectly in synch until burned. I have also tried with all other programs closed. I am desperate! Help please. I am using EMC 10.

Bullhead.....

I'm having the same issue, how did you resolve your problem?

Thanks

mhunt

Try burning at a slower speed. Try burning at 4x, and see what happens.

What brand media are you using? Have you updated the firmware for your burner?

Grandapaburce.....

I tried all the suggestions you provided.... I'm still having the same recurring problem. Any other suggestions???

Thanks

mhunt

Bullhead.....

I'm having the same issue, how did you resolve your problem?

Thanks

mhunt

Grandapaburce.....

I tried all the suggestions you provided.... I'm still having the same recurring problem. Any other suggestions???

Thanks

mhunt

In MyDVD, burn to an image file (.iso) or Folder Set instead of burning directly to a DVD.

Once that is done, open Video Copy and Convert, and burn the file to a DVD.

Try burning at a slower speed. Try burning at 4x, and see what happens.

What brand media are you using? Have you updated the firmware for your burner?

Archived