Capture Audio

leslie dubberly

Question

2 answers to this question

when i capture audio (*.wav) ...my HD appears to shrink...with older Roxio versions the files also were hidden in other formats...where are they hidden in ver.9...i have searched (*wma,*cda, etc)

You're using the Easy Audio Capture program? There is a Browse button to specify where you want to save the captured audio. Of course the HD size is shrinking because the program is writing file to the HD.

when i capture audio (*.wav) ...my HD appears to shrink...with older Roxio versions the files also were hidden in other formats...where are they hidden in ver.9...i have searched (*wma,*cda, etc)

think you have solved issues for me before...don't remember what but thanks anyway...

yes...

aware of the save to: location...in earlier versions I found duplications of files, even though I have always written to *.wav as I only use in my video productions...wondering if the same thing was happening in ver.9 and i just didn't know where to look...have searched other file extensions and have found nothing...i know that the video capture goes to 2 different locations...in the past the only way to free space on computer is to do a total reformat annually...

on another subject...

how do i update video movies to the write DVD ... changes that are in Edit Video w/ VideoWave...don't reload in create a DVD w/ MyDVD...next time I open... have been deleting and repasting to screen...I have been using Roxio since ver. 5? and may be stuck in older ways...ie. don't use chapters, etc.

Archived