• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Creating Slideshows

rony2

Question

When creating a slideshow with Videowave, my system crashes with a R6025 error code.

It seems that when I select a second .jpeg file after working on one, the program crashes. I can add blank panels and text or audio with no adverse reaction but as soon as I select a .jpeg away it goes

11 answers to this question

I have loaded the the most recent drivers and the latest DirectX. See my other post regarding system crashes

Although that is built onto the motherboard, hopefully it's a better chipset than Intel's. Make sure you have the latest drivers for it and DirectX.

Unbelievable!!!

Indeed, HP did have an update for the ATI graphics driver in my machine. However, It wouldn't install on my computer!

After enduring endless conversations with HP Techincal Support (JD Powers Award Winning Support...NOT), exchanging dozens of emails (many of which should be included in a standup comic routine) and finally mailing a letter to HP's executive offices then being brushed off by two of their "case managers", I finally got a case manager that found a new driver on ATI's web page that WORKED. After 2 1/2 months. WOW I can now use Roxio!

Anybody have any ideas

Unbelievable!!!

Indeed, HP did have an update for the ATI graphics driver in my machine. However, It wouldn't install on my computer!

After enduring endless conversations with HP Techincal Support (JD Powers Award Winning Support...NOT), exchanging dozens of emails (many of which should be included in a standup comic routine) and finally mailing a letter to HP's executive offices then being brushed off by two of their "case managers", I finally got a case manager that found a new driver on ATI's web page that WORKED. After 2 1/2 months. WOW I can now use Roxio!

Good to hear that you are up and running..... well done

When creating a slideshow with Videowave, my system crashes with a R6025 error code.

It seems that when I select a second .jpeg file after working on one, the program crashes. I can add blank panels and text or audio with no adverse reaction but as soon as I select a .jpeg away it goes

List your system specs. It may be a problem with your video card.

HP Pavillion a1357c (el473aa), XP Media Center, SP2, AMD Athion 64X2 Dual Core 4200 w 1MB cache,1GB Mem, 250 GB HD, ATI Rareon Xpress 200 Graphics Driver. I'd list the software but misplaced the nifty little program that collected that data

List your system specs. It may be a problem with your video card.

The graphics board was ATI XP200 series and was was integrated on the mother board. The driver from the ATI site that worked was version 8.241.0.0. The one on HP's site that DIDN'T work was 8.17.0.0B.

I would be interested in what driver version and what video card you updated?

cdanteek

The graphics board was ATI XP200 series and was was integrated on the mother board. The driver from the ATI site that worked was version 8.241.0.0. The one on HP's site that DIDN'T work was 8.17.0.0B.

Thanks,

I will stick that away in a safe place.

cdanteek

Archived