• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Sound Problems Using Emc 8 Capture.

gpeterden01

Question

I am having problems with the sound when using EMC 8 Capture. I have a Norwood Micro PCI TV Tuner Pro Card and a Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Card. The TV Tuner required a jumper between the the TV Tuner Line Out and the Sound card Line In. Using the capture softeware that came with the TV Turner card the sound is great, but when I try to use EMC 8 Capture all I get is noise (snow). Is there a way to correct this?

Thanks,

Gregg

1 answer to this question

Make sure that you have selected the audio card for the audio capture. Try both analog mix (line-in) and "what you hear". Are you capturing the video OK? Not all capture cards work with EMC 8 (or previous for that matter) but that usually shows up as no video capture at all.

I am having problems with the sound when using EMC 8 Capture. I have a Norwood Micro PCI TV Tuner Pro Card and a Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Card. The TV Tuner required a jumper between the the TV Tuner Line Out and the Sound card Line In. Using the capture softeware that came with the TV Turner card the sound is great, but when I try to use EMC 8 Capture all I get is noise (snow). Is there a way to correct this?

Thanks,

Gregg

Archived