• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

emanka

Compatible Capture Card

Question

I would like to know what capture devise/card is compatable with Roxio. I have Pinnacle and another card and neither work. So before I invest more money in trying to get the capture to work I thought I would write to the list. Your help would be greatly appreciated. TIA

Emanka

5 answers to this question

If it's a Dazzle it should work, however you do need to get the drivers for it from Pinnacle

This applies to any capture card - if the drivers aren't there, then EMC can't 'see' the card

To say the least I'm beginning to feel extremely frustrated with this program. Shouldn't there be some type of support on this list so I do not waste an entire moring looking for support software? Also I'm not getting a picture in cineplayer. When I started recording old videos I started with an earlier verison of Roxio. Now I'm feeling as though this product was a waste of good money. I'm upset and I don't want to sound negative but does the company provide more help than this?

Eman

Your problem would seem to be more with your hardware than your software.

I've had both the Pinnacle Dazzle 90 and 100 and never had a problem so long as the proper drivers were installed

To say the least I'm beginning to feel extremely frustrated with this program. Shouldn't there be some type of support on this list so I do not waste an entire moring looking for support software? Also I'm not getting a picture in cineplayer. When I started recording old videos I started with an earlier verison of Roxio. Now I'm feeling as though this product was a waste of good money. I'm upset and I don't want to sound negative but does the company provide more help than this?

Eman

I guess that you forgot to say/answer anything that Daithi mentioned in his first answer to you.

Your problem would seem to be more with your hardware than your software.

I've had both the Pinnacle Dazzle 90 and 100 and never had a problem so long as the proper drivers were installed

... and I used the Pinnacle A/D card with no problem.

A quick look would have found what you were looking for (link). The list is not totally inclusive but these are the ones that were tried and do work. How is that for customer service?