Audio Help- Please

grammiemary

Question

Hi.. Would really appreciated some help here.. am getting frustrated.I have made a slide show on Video section-the added music.. ( not protected- checked on property) - the put in fade in and out..- saved-

-then hit burn.. made a iso file.. which when I preview seems fine.. ISO file saved as DVD - (7.5 Roxio ) burned to DVD-RW and Regular- (Sony 710) - I get the picture slide fine,but no music.. I then redid.. and have music only-( played on Regual DVD player thru TV- ) I have one disk with pictures and one disk with music... now if I could get them together- my husband says make a sandwich out of them.. Your wisdom will be greatly appreciated

Thanks again

Grammiemary

4 answers to this question

:huh: ALRIGHT HERE GOES... THIS IS REALLY TRICKY...SO YOU BETTER HAVE A PEN HANDY.

-first you swear a lot-then you burn 3 or 4 dvds.. will not play.. you check the dvd player.. looks fine

last thing after 3 days... you check to see that all is plugged in at back.. By golly it really works well when you follow the correct steps... Check your connections.Thats how you do it.... now can I crawl into a corner.

grammiemary :)

:huh::D:D:D Thanks I needed that. I appreciate your sense of humor. Don't crawl into a corner, do more movies and start answering posts on this board (we need to liven it up a bit). :D

:D ALRIGHT HERE GOES... THIS IS REALLY TRICKY...SO YOU BETTER HAVE A PEN HANDY.

-first you swear a lot-then you burn 3 or 4 dvds.. will not play.. you check the dvd player.. looks fine

last thing after 3 days... you check to see that all is plugged in at back.. By golly it really works well when you follow the correct steps... Check your connections.Thats how you do it.... now can I crawl into a corner.

grammiemary :)

Archived