• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Want To Leard On How To Copy Dvd

Chris56

Question

I am having trouble burning a DVD .I have burned CD before but somehow I can't figure out how to get stated on Burning DVD. I have Roxio Creator DE .. Can I even burn with this program? I am not even sure on that ?

I recently had my old Movie Film transferred onto DVD and now would like to make a copy of that .

But I just not sure on how to get started.Can anyone help .

5 answers to this question

Download and read the PDF manual which is offered by John at Roxio in his pinned post at the top of this forum page.

That'll get you started and give you a good basis to work from. If in doubt, RTFM! :)

Regards,

Brendon

Download and read the PDF manual which is offered by John at Roxio in his pinned post at the top of this forum page.

That'll get you started and give you a good basis to work from. If in doubt, RTFM! :)

Regards,

Brendon

Thank you for replying so fast,

I am sorry I do know a little about copying but this DVD burning is a challenge .

should I be able to burn DVD with this version of roxio 9 ??????

in Roxio 9 they have a thing that is easy DVD creator .Is that where I have to go ?

do I use DVD express ?

or just use the DVD copier ?

when I do copy ..... after the copy mode, it asks me to in cert a DVD+r and a bunch of other DVD options ,the thing is ..... the empty DVD i inserted is exactly what they ask for but still it wound "paste" it onto the new empty DVD

Edited by Chris56

Thank you for replying so fast,

I am sorry I do know a little about copying but this DVD burning is a challenge .

should I be able to burn DVD with this version of roxio 9 ??????

in Roxio 9 they have a thing that is easy DVD creator .Is that where I have to go ?

do I use DVD express ?

or just use the DVD copier ?

when I do copy ..... after the copy mode, it asks me to in cert a DVD+r and a bunch of other DVD options ,the thing is ..... the empty DVD i inserted is exactly what they ask for but still it wound "paste" it onto the new empty DVD

Do you have a DVD burner? You can't burn a DVD in a CD burner.

I am having trouble burning a DVD .I have burned CD before but somehow I can't figure out how to get stated on Burning DVD. I have Roxio Creator DE .. Can I even burn with this program? I am not even sure on that ?

I recently had my old Movie Film transferred onto DVD and now would like to make a copy of that .

But I just not sure on how to get started.Can anyone help .

To copy your DVD: The easiest way is if you have 2 drives installed (combos) is "copy on the fly".

Its a matter of launching COPY DISC >DVD component and assign the reader and the writer. stick it in and hit the red button.

Always verify the burned DVD though to check for errors, Tick "Verify" in the reference tab.

Edited by grandpabruce