• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

How Do I Make The Photo Dvd Loop?

htmiata

Question

I can make a photo dvd and get it to play on my TV/DVD player. No problem there. But I want it to continue to play until I tell it to stop. I want continuous loops of the slides as part of a display I am putting together that will not have any people at it.

HOW DO I DO THAT?

1 answer to this question

I can make a photo dvd and get it to play on my TV/DVD player. No problem there. But I want it to continue to play until I tell it to stop. I want continuous loops of the slides as part of a display I am putting together that will not have any people at it.

HOW DO I DO THAT?

I'm guessing that what you've done is simply put a bunch of .JPG files onto a DVD and your DVD player is playing them automatically? If so, that's a function of your particular make and model of DVD player.

What you need to do is create a slideshow using Videowave (which I'm hoping is part of your package, which I don't have). You can control all the transitions and timings of the slides and add background music. Save that. Then open MyDVD and tell it you want to make a DVD with no menu. (Hopefully that's an option with the version you have.) That should play automatically when you insert the disc, and in most players, it will loop like you want.

Hope that helps!

Archived