Printing Problem - Cd Label Creator

venceilb

I added an HP 4215xi printer to my system and it won't print CD Label Creator "booklets." It prints everything else fine from other programs but when I send a Label print job it prints only the fine black ccutting outline--none of the contents... I also have an HP 842c that was printing these files fine, but suddenly it prints only the black outlines... I have searched for printing properties in CD Creator 5 and Windows Control Panel but can't seem to configure this correctly. Any help out there?..

I added an HP 4215xi printer to my system and it won't print CD Label Creator "booklets." It prints everything else fine from other programs but when I send a Label print job it prints only the fine black ccutting outline--none of the contents... I also have an HP 842c that was printing these files fine, but suddenly it prints only the black outlines... I have searched for printing properties in CD Creator 5 and Windows Control Panel but can't seem to configure this correctly. Any help out there?..

I seem to recall that Label Creator and some models of HP printers do not always play nicely together. A number of folks have been able to get things working better by experimenting with turning "cut&fold" and "label outline" on and off. You might try some combinations of these on and off and see if that gets the printer going.

Archived