• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Burning A Double Layer

Vlavlip

Question

Hi everybody,

First of all, I'm new here. :lol: Second, my problem.

I want to burn a movie, that is cut into .VOB pieces on a Double Layer, namely the DVD+R DL from Imation. I make the whole project and when ik click "Burn" and then "OK" it starts and says that it's encoding, but half an hour later it is still on 0%. [Edit] I have Windows XP [Edit]. Do I need to do something special for that? Because I have some other movies that I want to burn too, but if it does not work I'll need another burning program or like that, but I REALLY like Roxio so please help me,

Thanks in advance,

Vlavlip

6 answers to this question

First you need to find out what make the video card is.

Go to Device Manager,Display Adapter,hit the + sign and see what you get.If it's either nVidia or ATI go to their website and look for the newest version of the drivers there for the model number that shows in Device Manager.

If it comes up with anything else post here what you get.

Thx, now I have updated drivers (nVidia GeForce 7300)! Anything else? I will try a burn in a few minutes, if it doesn't work I'll post again, but thanks in advance! :lol:

First you need to find out what make the video card is.

Go to Device Manager,Display Adapter,hit the + sign and see what you get.If it's either nVidia or ATI go to their website and look for the newest version of the drivers there for the model number that shows in Device Manager.

If it comes up with anything else post here what you get.

Archived