Button Object Weirdness

Kathie B

Question

I am creating a custom menu interface for a client. The menu background is a moving MPEG "image". The button objects created in Photoshop are simple, solid blue rectangles that I added text to in DVDIt Pro. They are meant to be static. But when I simulate the DVD or burn a DVD disc, the video linked to each button object is showing through in the center of each button. I'm tearing my hair out--any help greatly appreciated!

2 answers to this question

QUOTE (Kathie B @ Jul 30 2008, 02:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am creating a custom menu interface for a client. The menu background is a moving MPEG "image". The button objects created in Photoshop are simple, solid blue rectangles that I added text to in DVDIt Pro. They are meant to be static. But when I simulate the DVD or burn a DVD disc, the video linked to each button object is showing through in the center of each button. I'm tearing my hair out--any help greatly appreciated!

Update on problem: it was a layers issue. Problem solved.

must have something to do with your button properties. highlight the button and check the opacity of the button in the button attributes window. you might also have to fool around with the highlight colors. click on your menu background and then edit your highlight colors in the "menu attributes" window. could be the blue of your menu button is hitting a highlight color in some way...i really don't know.

Archived