Automatically Play All Titles Of Slideshow

stanhastheplan

Question

We ran into an interesting problem with MyDVD Slideshow 6.1.2 where each chapter (Is that the correct wording?) that exceeds 100 photo's will glitch or skip photos when playing them back either on the computer or via a dvd player. We finally figured out a work-around by create multiple slideshows on one disk and upon playing they would all play in succession without having to start each manually. However, now that we are back at making slideshows 6 months later the slideshows don't play automatically anymore. You have to start each one separately which is a pain. We tried putting all of the photos in slideshow but it glitch's at 100. Any ideas? This program seems so buggy and is very irritating yet I have little experience with other slideshow programs. I don't want to spend more money upgrading with Sonic again unless you guys can give me some advice.

Thanks in advance.

4 answers to this question

Hey guys, thanks for the replies! Video Wave worked perfrectly! Funny thing....I didn't even know we had that as part of the EMC suite. I also didn't think that would apply to what I was trying to do, but LOL, it works and even better with more powerful features.

Thanks again,

Stan :P

Hey guys, thanks for the replies! Video Wave worked perfrectly! Funny thing....I didn't even know we had that as part of the EMC suite. I also didn't think that would apply to what I was trying to do, but LOL, it works and even better with more powerful features.

Thanks again,

Stan :P

You're welcome.

We ran into an interesting problem with MyDVD Slideshow 6.1.2 where each chapter (Is that the correct wording?) that exceeds 100 photo's will glitch or skip photos when playing them back either on the computer or via a dvd player. We finally figured out a work-around by create multiple slideshows on one disk and upon playing they would all play in succession without having to start each manually. However, now that we are back at making slideshows 6 months later the slideshows don't play automatically anymore. You have to start each one separately which is a pain. We tried putting all of the photos in slideshow but it glitch's at 100. Any ideas? This program seems so buggy and is very irritating yet I have little experience with other slideshow programs. I don't want to spend more money upgrading with Sonic again unless you guys can give me some advice.

Thanks in advance.

EMC 7.5 came with that Sonic version of MyDVD. Most of the folks, in these forums, used VideoWave and DVD Builder, so it may be awhile until you get an answer from someone familiar with the program.

If you are making new productions, try VideoWave, instead.

Actually the 99 photo limit is a Player Standard restriction. You will find it in your Owners Manual for your Player. Not 100% up to speed on this since I don't use that program.

There is an easy way around it and that is to use VW & MyDVD which will convert the individual 'pictures' into a movie, which will have no restrictions. This is what gpb was suggeting too.

Archived