• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Creator Classic Error

chalewl

Question

:) It has been along time since I have gotten the "blue screen of death" but it is back with a vengeance. Every-time I try to burn a disk whether it be data or audio. My machine crashes. I tried repair, and uninstalling and re installing the whole program. The strange thing is the disk copy works just fine.

I would hate to have to use another burning program.

Any one have any ideas on a fix??

Thanks,

Larry

3 answers to this question

:) It has been along time since I have gotten the "blue screen of death" but it is back with a vengeance. Every-time I try to burn a disk whether it be data or audio. My machine crashes. I tried repair, and uninstalling and re installing the whole program. The strange thing is the disk copy works just fine.

I would hate to have to use another burning program.

Any one have any ideas on a fix??

Thanks,

Larry

If it was working before, something must have been installed or changed that causes this problem. Have you changed any drivers lately? Try shutting down as many programs as you can that run in the background and see if that helps.

It was, and I did a complete system over haul. I'll give it a try - THX :)

If it was working before, something must have been installed or changed that causes this problem. Have you changed any drivers lately? Try shutting down as many programs as you can that run in the background and see if that helps.

Archived