What's Changed In Easy Media Creator 10.1 From 10.0

chetareblu

Question

A dumb question.... where/how can I find out what's been changed/fixed/updated in Easy Media Creator 10.1 from 10.0? I accually uninstalled Roxio and stopped using it for awhile because it kept locking vista up on me, and also making my dvd drive randomly disapear on me ( even after updating the driver that roxio sent me).

I have vista fully up to date with SP1 installed also. Also a newer "better performing" dvd drive (samsung SN-S082H). The older dvd drive was a TSSTcorp drive that came with my Dell Inspiron 1501 with an AMD Turion x2. I'd like to give it another go, but as you might be able to tell, I'm abit skittish about doing so. Even with a newer dvd drive and SP1 installed on vista. Are there any realese notes for this update? Thanks to all that can help! :unsure:

2 answers to this question

The note on the Software Updates page says

Update Easy Media Creator 10 ver. 10.1.226 (Build : 112B62A, R03)

For existing Easy Media Creator 10 users only.

This update/download does not offer any new features.

From what we've heard from other users or found out ourselves it would seem that something in audio transitions has been fixed; the problem with registry cleaners disabling the suite has been fixed; there are now only two entries in Add/Remove; and backward compatability with Label Creator's .JWL files from versions 8, 9, and 10.0 has been broken.

I'd like to hear from anyone who has noticed any other significant changes so we can put them all into a pinned post.

Regards,

Brendon

The note on the Software Updates page says

From what we've heard from other users or found out ourselves it would seem that something in audio transitions has been fixed; the problem with registry cleaners disabling the suite has been fixed; there are now only two entries in Add/Remove; and backward compatability with Label Creator's .JWL files from versions 8, 9, and 10.0 has been broken.

I'd like to hear from anyone who has noticed any other significant changes so we can put them all into a pinned post.

Regards,

Brendon

Thank you very much. I might give it a wirl, and try Roxio one more time. Thank you. If anyone else know's more, I'd like to know also. :)

Archived