Multiple (different)photos Per Page

grandpa  don

Question

Why cant I get prints of several photos on one page.?

I use them for proofs and diplay of group activities>

The ones I want are larger than regular thumbnails (8-2.5X3)tremplate. Cant figure out how to get thumbnails either, for that matter!

It seems to be entirely diff than Phosuite 7, which is my main application of ROXIO prod.

Anotheer difference seems to br rqmnt to select /add one file at a time in other appn instd of a "select all" icon. Thats pretty tedious for my big slideshow.

4 answers to this question

The ones I want are larger than regular thumbnails (8-2.5X3)tremplate. Cant figure out how to get thumbnails either, for that matter!

It seems to be entirely diff than Phosuite 7, which is my main application of ROXIO prod.

Anotheer difference seems to br rqmnt to select /add one file at a time in other appn instd of a "select all" icon. Thats pretty tedious for my big slideshow.

Read this from post 13 on and see if it helps.

In addition to what Syrallas posted (thanks Syrallas :)) you can also find the templates by going to the EMC 10 Home Page and clicking on Photo in the left-hand menu and then on Print Photos in the center. Once in Print Photos, click on Multiple Photos per Page and then on the Template drop-down arrow and choose the template you want. 8-2.5X3 should be in there. There are lots of templates in there so you may find one you want for your thumbnails as well. If not, tryout the As a Contact Sheet option in the same Print window. There are options to change amount of rows/columns etc.

REVISED POSTING> I havea another new one someplace in Oct or Nov, but cant find it. so Ill tellmy story here.

I did this (post >13)back then and it worked. I later started calling the Media monitor subrutine directly, but thats suddenly stpprd working n ow When I call media monitor & load pics to print, and click print ,everything just disappears., back to desktop

I don't have 10 installed right now so I'm not sure the path to the Media Manager, but you need to open the Media Manager, not PhotoSuite.

In Media Manager, click on the Print icon (it's along the top row of icons, in between the Email and Sharing icons). [alternately, click on File > Print, if you are used to doing it that way]

Clicking on this Print icon (or File > Print) opens a Print dialog window, much like the one in PhotoSuite, but it adds a column at the right where you can add all of your photos that you want to print as "proofs"

In the Print dialog window, click on the little blue "Add Photos" icon at the top of the right hand column. (It is a dark blue square with a little green arrow pointing to the right.) This opens up a Windows Explorer window where you can navigate to your pictures folder and click on whatever photos you want to add to your Contact Sheet. (Ctrl + Click to add multiple photos)

Once you have selected your photos, click the Add Photos button at the bottom of the window. (If you want to add more photos from a different folder, just click on the Add Photos icon at the top of that third column again and repeat Steps 3 and 4.)

In the Settings column on the left of the Print Dialog window, under the Layout heading, click on "Multiple Photos Per Page" and then on the Templates drop-down arrow. Pick a template, there are at least two that print 8 photos to a page. Click the Repeat each photo radio button.

The program will generate a print preview of your images in the middle column of the Print utility. Now you can print.

post-24553-1226120125.jpg

Edited by karri