• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Easier Way To Add Footage

lakelouisedevin@hotmail.com

Question

I am currently working on a wedding slide/dv presentation and now my customer wants

more material added in the middle, my dilema is this,

Since i have over lay txt music effects basically all the program has to offer, as well as internally on each panel, I want to move it all down or i guess and more panels, BUT i cannot "select all" it only high lights the panels, and leaves the music effects overlay txt un selected... but my question: is is my only option, this format

>save initially>cut panels>start new production>lay it out> save>open exisiting production>cut music or whatever allows me to high light>save as>open exsisting>add>etc etc....

I ask this mostly likely stupid question because EMC8suite will not allow me to open multiple Videowave windows which would be my simple solution

what is the stick it button for exactly?

any answers or suggestions? :huh::D:D:)

3 answers to this question

Negative on the timeline, copy paste more suggestion

that was the basis of my problem, i can ctrl A or edit select all manually the tool bar and all that highlights are the panels, leaving my audio sfx overlay and vid effects not high lighted...

Stick it button? Did you mean 'Snap to Object'?

No suggestions for your dilemma. Sounds like cut / paste into new project is your only solution.

Switch to Timeline mode and you should be able to highlight more tracks to copy to clipboard.

i kind of made my own solution however,

Save the same file twice and edit one leaving the other original, parts and pieces where you want them, than copy from original to the new modified accordingly... i think that solved my problem anyways.. thanks tho

Stick it button? Did you mean 'Snap to Object'?

No suggestions for your dilemma. Sounds like cut / paste into new project is your only solution.

BUT i cannot "select all" it only high lights the panels, and leaves the music effects overlay txt un selected..

Switch to Timeline mode and you should be able to highlight more tracks to copy to clipboard.

Archived