Worried About Floating Text

rutica

Question

I am going to show my videowave 10 production dvd on a television and i also want to publish it on youtube.

because of the 'tv safe zone', i made sure all my text is at the bottom or top of the slide, within the safe zone frame. I would have prefered to put the text at the very top or bottom of the slide, but i didn't want it cut off.

But when i put it on youtube, won't the text look like it's floating near the lower middle or upper middle of the slide? That tv safe zone frame is pretty wide!

What have you guys done? Create another presentation with the 'tv safe zone' turned off and the text lining the bottom or top for publishing online?

Thanks,

2 answers to this question

I am going to show my videowave 10 production dvd on a television and i also want to publish it on youtube.

because of the 'tv safe zone', i made sure all my text is at the bottom or top of the slide, within the safe zone frame. I would have prefered to put the text at the very top or bottom of the slide, but i didn't want it cut off.

But when i put it on youtube, won't the text look like it's floating near the lower middle or upper middle of the slide? That tv safe zone frame is pretty wide!

What have you guys done? Create another presentation with the 'tv safe zone' turned off and the text lining the bottom or top for publishing online?

Thanks,

You could give it a shot, doing it doing it both ways, and seeing how it looks on YouTube. I don't upload to YouTube, but I would sure like to know what results you get.

Archived