• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Converting Seperate Avi Files To Iso Files

cap2587

Question

I am using EMC 10! I have 5 seperate AVI files totalling 2.96GB. I want to make them into an ISO file and then transfer onto a disk. What are my options. Can I just make one large ISO file or do I have to do each file seperately and then use movie maker to mold them together. Is there also a way to convert KB into GB to determine if I have enough disk space to store the ISO file. Is a 2.96GB file going to compress and fit on a regular DVD? Any tips appreciated. Thanks

3 answers to this question

I am using EMC 10! I have 5 seperate AVI files totalling 2.96GB. I want to make them into an ISO file and then transfer onto a disk. What are my options. Can I just make one large ISO file or do I have to do each file seperately and then use movie maker to mold them together. Is there also a way to convert KB into GB to determine if I have enough disk space to store the ISO file. Is a 2.96GB file going to compress and fit on a regular DVD? Any tips appreciated. Thanks

Firenhancer and Jim,

Thanks for your tips on converting AVI files to ISO Files. When I previously used My DVD to convert AVI to Iso I set the size to 8.5GB and set it to HQ, then I compressed it in Video copy and convert. Can I use 8.5GB size when I use Creator Classic and then use Copy and Convert to put onto a DVD or do you recommend 4.7GB like Jim mentioned? Thanks for your help?

Archived