Sign in to follow this  
akadusk

Uploading A Photoshow

Question

I created my photoshow during my trial. I have since purchased photoshow 5. I am trying to upload my photoshow, that I have already put together, to my photoshow account but I havent been able to do so. When I am in my account and try and upload from my laptop it doesnt show my photoshow and Im thinking because the "file type" is image.

When I have exported or what ever, it uploads the pictures but they are out of order and none of my captions are there. I had custom mp3 but I deleted those since you can only do custom mp3 on your own personal independant website.

This is what I want to accomplish:

Upload my already put together photoshow to my photoshow account

Have the ability to edit my photoshow

Thank you in advance!

2 answers to this question

If you edit a show online that had been created in the program, you may loose some elements.

It sounds like you are having trouble with the photos rearranging. Please try to rename the show.

If this does not help. This show may be corrupted. It may have to be remade.

If you still have trouble, your case may be too specific. Please contact support in that case.

If you edit a show online that had been created in the program, you may loose some elements.

It sounds like you are having trouble with the photos rearranging. Please try to rename the show.

If this does not help. This show may be corrupted. It may have to be remade.

If you still have trouble, your case may be too specific. Please contact support in that case.

Hello,

I've discovered several changes to the program since being acquired by Roxio. I don't think the slideshows can be uploaded after being created from the program. You have to go to the web page and create them on line by uploading your photos and video clips from your computer, then editing the show using the options provided. It is not as quick, easy or exact as it was when you created your show, then uploaded it. It's best to upload your photos in stages if they are large files. I also discovered that apparently only one song can be used during the show when it is created on line. Hope this helps.