• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Dvds Skip And Freeze After Burning With Creator 10

bighitter

Question

I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to correct this problem. when I try to burn videos with my dvd, they tend to skip in certain places or freeze a little bit, but when I burn same videos from other software like windows media center or windows dvd maker it burns correctly, also my comp came with roxio 9 which i upgraded and purchased creator 10 disc and installed, which has never worked right. I still have roxio 9 in comp as well, could this be causing a conflict? :blink:

5 answers to this question

Couple of things you can try

First - close down all running apps when rendering - messengers, browsers, etc and leave the computer alone while it renders

Second, try switching to software render (if you are using hardware) and see if that helps. You will lose the 3d transitions, but it may help the process

thanks for help, I tried all of those options but it still fails to burn good copys, will try and figure something else out, maybe there are s ome settings that can be adjusted I havent found yet.

Couple of things you can try

First - close down all running apps when rendering - messengers, browsers, etc and leave the computer alone while it renders

Second, try switching to software render (if you are using hardware) and see if that helps. You will lose the 3d transitions, but it may help the process

Archived