• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Disc Size

gary b

Question

7 answers to this question

QUOTE (gary b @ Aug 7 2008, 09:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for the reply. The application is EZ Media 10.
Easy Media Creator 10 isn't a single application. It is a 'suite' or collection of applications that do specific things. So we need to know specifically which application you are trying to use and what you are trying to create: miniDVD with video on it or music?

As far as I know, most DVD burners manfacturered in the past few yars will read and/or write to the mini discs.

Easy Media Creator 10 isn't a single application. It is a 'suite' or collection of applications that do specific things. So we need to know specifically which application you are trying to use and what you are trying to create: miniDVD with video on it or music?

As far as I know, most DVD burners manfacturered in the past few yars will read and/or write to the mini discs.

Sorry for my confusing everyone. I have recently purchased and innstalled easy media creator 10.One of you was close to what i am trying to do.I have an old gamecube minidisc that i cherish and i wanted to make a copy after i cleaned it up for the last time. Any ideas, the dvd camera sounds interesting.HMMMMMMM!

QUOTE (gary b @ Aug 7 2008, 05:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have an old gamecube minidisc that i cherish and i wanted to make a copy after i cleaned it up for the last time.

The DVD is probably copy protected and EMC won't copy a copy protected DVD of any size.

Which application? Creator Classic seems to support miniCDs, but I don't see miniDVDs on the list. As long as your drive recognizes the disc, Media Import should recognize either.

Thanks for the reply. The application is EZ Media 10.Apparently my dvd drive is too new.It spins up and then shuts off. Is there anything that will record minidvd,a unit for a computer or even one that I can hook up to my stereo equipment?Gary

QUOTE (gary b @ Aug 7 2008, 08:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for the reply. The application is EZ Media 10.Apparently my dvd drive is too new.It spins up and then shuts off. Is there anything that will record minidvd,a unit for a computer or even one that I can hook up to my stereo equipment?Gary

Perhaps if you told us what you were trying to do? That stereo equipment comment threw me. Also, what is the make and model of the DVD drive? Are you sure it will burn to a miniDVD?

I think what Gary was trying to say is that the program uses the burner's drivers/firmware to do its job. The program does not have its own drivers/software for reading/burning.

A lot of people have video camera that capture video to miniDVD. Is that where the original miniDVD comes from? Have you thought about burning the project back through the camera?

BTW that is the Program that you are using - what is the application? I'm not sure what EZ Media 10 is; where did you get it?

Also if you are trying to copy something that is DRM protected - like a DVD/Game cube, etc the program will not allow you to do that.

Archived