• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Cant Burn Cd With Wav File As Source

diamundo45

Question

I have roxio 7. I am using vista. I am trying to burn to CD-R WAV music files. I have converted FLAC files to WAV music files. When I go to create audio music CD and choose my files, The files will not drag down to be burned.I can see the files and they play on my computer. I used to do this process on my old computer using windows XP. Is there a patch available to allow me to drag these files down to be burned? I can use Lable Creator in Roxio 7 on Vista. So it seems things are compatable. I really love Roxio and wish I can get it to work on Vista.Thankyou

5 answers to this question

EMC 7 is not certified for use on Vista. If it works for you, great. Anyways, are you able to drag any other non FLAC convert way files?

I cant drag any thing in there...so I guess no patch is available and have to drop dollars on roxio8 or above?

Oh well EMC 7 is atleast 3+ years old product. The current version sold is EMC 10. Someone just posted a excellent deal for EMC 10 on forum from Amazon. Maybe you would want to take advantage of this offer or wait for a new version as mentioned. Here read this

I was just looking at music lab 10 for 29$.Looks like thats all I need. I only need it for burning cd's not realinterested in anything else...EMC has nice optiosn that I may use later down the line

If you're only interested in burning CDs, why don't you use the systems which are built-in to Vista? You should be able to burn both audio and data CDs with Vista, without needing extra software. Have a look in the Vista Help system.

Archived