• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Invalid Key Message

Rob Sum

Question

Hi There, can anyone help?

i have bought DVDit and downloaded it and got the Key, i installed it ok once then i had to blank my machine and reinstall everything. when i tried activating DVDit it says the Key is invalid.

i have tried Tech support but am getting no response from them and the phone call costs a small fortune.

i am running vista.

please help.

Rob

4 answers to this question

Hi Ivan, i sent everything you have asked for and 3 weeks later I am still waiting to be able to use my DVDit software what is happening?????

Hi Rob,

Please PM me your order number and your ticket number with us. I'll be able to assist once I veiry the information.

Thanks

Ivan

Guest ivanatrox

Hi Rob,

Please PM me your order number and your ticket number with us. I'll be able to assist once I veiry the information.

Thanks

Ivan

Guest ivanatrox

Hi Rob,

I updated the ticket you provided me but did not receive any further information from you. If you can update the ticket with the required information, we can proceed from there.

Thanks

Ivan

as i said in my IM, the ticket number i was given does not appear when i log in, so i have no way of updating it. Scott Epstein has now solved it for me and DVDit is now working, i assume you passed this on to him so thank you.

Hi Rob,

I updated the ticket you provided me but did not receive any further information from you. If you can update the ticket with the required information, we can proceed from there.

Thanks

Ivan

Archived